Seminars are created and tailored to meet the needs of the audience.
Seminars are available on career related topics focused on educating and guiding the job seeker on how to run an effective job search.
PARTIAL LIST OF SEMINAR TOPICS
- Networking Gone Live!
- Networking With Ease
- Targeted Cover Letters
- Resume Do’s and Don’ts
- Resume Writing
- Resume Strategies
- Interviewing Skills
- It’s All About Interview Practice!
- Focus Forward on Your Search!
- Staying Upbeat
- Tips for Working a Job Fair
- Working with Agencies and Search Firms
- Non Verbals and Your Job Search
- Exploring Your Career Options
- MBTI Assessment
- MBTI – You and Your Type
- You’ve Arrived! Age, Search and Winning Strategies
- The Internet – Friend or Foe in Managing Your Search?
- Starting Your New Career – The First 90 Days
- Resilience in Today’s Job Market
- Generational Differences
- Job Search! Tune In and Tune Up!